The task force on incentives seeks to analyze public incentives that help or hurt sustainable land-use practices. The task force assesses countries' existing incentives and advises government officials on how to improve them to achieve optimal results.
The task force on incentives researches and coordinates activities on incentives that affect land-use decisions. The task force aims to provide answers to the following questions:
- What incentives are currently used by Latin American and Caribbean countries to improve land functionality?
- What existing incentives have a negative effect on land functionality?
- How can the government set priorities to implement its incentive schemes cost-effectively?
- Aaron Bruner (Conservation Strategy Fund)
- Andrea Vera (Forest Finnes Consulting)
- Carlos Gamboa (RARE)
- Duncan Gromko (UNIQUE Forestry and Land Use)
- Marybel Torres (FAO-PERU)
- Jacinto Coelho (UN Enviornment)
- Jose Carlos (Conservation Strategy Fund)
- Juan J. Ferrando (UN Environment)
- Luciana Gallardo Lomelí (World Resources Institute)
- Lilian Spijkerman (CI)
- Mariana Olveira (WRI Brasil)
- Ruben Goldsztayn (Forest Finnes Consulting)
Rene Zamora Cristales, WRI, email@example.com
Felipe Carazo, Executive Director, Fundecor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Miguel Pinedo, 3er Planeta, email@example.com