This task force seeks to highlight the relevance of wetland ecosystems within the restoration agenda, providing advice to public and private actors on restoration actions and best practices based on the exchange of knowledge present in the region.
- How can wetlands restoration contribute to improve livelihoods and climate change resilience?
- Which best management practices and experiences on wetlands restoration have upscaling potential?
- Which are the available methods to recover wetland ecosystem services (through restoration pilots)?
- Ana Carolina Santos (Instituto Alexander von Humboldt)
- Angélica Batista (Instituto Alexander von Humboldt))
- Christian Mata Bonilla (Fucore)
- Daniel Blanco (Wetlands International LAC)
- Francisco Medina (HELVETAS)
- Katerine Mena Rodríguez (Fucore)
- Kristell Hergoulac’h (CIFOR) Louis Verchot (CIAT)
- Lydia Cole (St. Andrews University)
- Maria Claudia Diezgranados (Conservation nternationaI)
- Mark Burget (Tompkins Conservation)
- Wilson Ramirez (IAVH)
- Walter Vergara (WRI)