The task force on policy and legislation studies country experiences, lessons and impacts from institutional and stakeholder coordination mechanisms that provide an important enabling condition for forest landscape restoration as part of a broader package of policy and governance arrangements..
The task force on policy and legislation conducts research aimed at providing answers to the following questions:
- Which inter-institutional arrangements favor forest and landscape restoration in the Latin American and Caribbean countries?
- Elke Mannigel (OroVerde - Tropical Forest Foundation)
- Ivan Zuniga (WRI Mexico)
- James McBreen (IUCN)
- Jean Pierre Morales Aymerich (CATIE)
- Monica Varela (RARE)
- Ruth Metzel (Conservation International)
- Sandra Brenes Madrigal (Fucore)
- Silvio Simonit (IUCN)
- Vladimir Valera (CATIE)
Adriana Vidal, IUCN, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anita Diederichsen, WWF, email@example.com
Rene Zamora, WRI, firstname.lastname@example.org