November 2nd, 2021 8:00 AM to 9:15 AM
European Investment Bank Pavilion, Blue Zone at COP 26 | Online
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
This is a free-flowing discussion between ministers and CEOs of impact investment firms on aligning public policies with private investment to promote the conservation and restoration of land in Latin American and the Caribbean. The discussion will center on overcoming the barriers that prevent a faster allocation of environmentally inclined capital flows into land conservation and restoration. This event is organized by Initiative 20x20, an alliance of 18 countries launched at COP 20 that aims to protect and restore 50 million hectares of the region’s ecosystems.
This event will take place at COP26 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK and will be streamed online. Connection details will be added soon.
- Minister of Environment of Chile: Carolina Schmidt
- Minister of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia: Carlos Correa
- Minister of Agriculture of Uruguay: Fernando Mattos Costa
- CEO of LATIMPACTO: Carolina Suárez
- Managing Partner of Permian Global: Edward Rumsey
- Senior Venture Partner of Moringa Fund: Hervé Bourguignon