Register for the livestream
On September 22 – 23, 2023, Colombia will host the 2023 P4G Colombia Summit, a solutions-centric event designed to advance partnerships and early-stage businesses that can help countries deliver on their climate and development goals. It will focus on the three main themes of Biodiversity, Energy Transition and Sustainable Cities. The program will offer high-level keynote speeches, panel discussions and fireside chats across a range of topics within the Summit’s main themes such as partnerships for a just transition and innovative climate finance among others. Register here for the livestream of the plenary sessions.
- Claudia Lopez, Mayor, Bogota
- Dang Quoc Khanh, Minister of Environment, Vietnam
- Bruce Mac Master, CEO, The National Business Association of Colombia (ANDI)
- Hyoeun Jenny Kim, Ambassador and Deputy Minister for Climate Change, Republic of Korea
- Shameela Soobramoney, CEO, National Business Initiative, South Africa